* Subscribe: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=EF
* See all episodes: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiVDPajlpFZUl0afcKrONagEvxTpzidiH
‘On the go with EF’ is our weekly vlog, where a team of EF youtubers travel the world and vlog about the cities they visit, languages and culture. The team now consists of Maria, Kendra, Liam & Angelina. New video every other Thursday!
EPISODE 100 VOCABULARY
“Stars and Stripes” (flag of the U.S.A.)
breeze, gentle wind
bascule bridge / drawbridge
The Great Chicago Fire, 1871
“Connect Four” game
Wrigley Building, 400-410 N Michigan Ave
Willis Tower, 233 S Wacker Drive
Aqua Building, 225 N Columbus Drive
Vista Tower, 45 E Upper Wacker Drive
“BEST COMMENT” COMPETITION
To enter the competition, listen to the question asked in the video and post your reply in the “comments” section below the video.
* Question: Which city do you think is the most beautiful?
* Prize: Pencil case
* Deadline to comment: 27 June 2019
* Winner (YouTube username): TBA
The winner is announced here, and also in the form of a reply to the winning comment, within 1 week after the entry deadline.
For full competition rules, please see http://bit.ly/onthegorules
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!