When cheerleader Laurie accepts a date from the dreamy quarterback, a grisly manifestation of her own bodily insecurities pushes her into a self-destructive nightmare.
Directed by Jake Hammond
Written by Jake Hammond & Nicola Newton
– SCREAMFEST 2016
– New Orleans Film Festival
– Palm Springs International ShortFest
– FLICKERS: Rhode Island International Film Festival (Vortex Sci-Fi, Fantasy, and Horror Film Festival)
– Sidewalk Film Festival
– Black Warrior Film Festival – WINNER (Best Narrative, Best Direction, Best Performance, Best Editing, Best Sound Design, Best Production Design)
– Atlanta Film Festival (as part of the FSU Keylight Program)
– World Horror Convention
– Portland Horror Film Festival – WINNER (Special Jury Prize)
– Atlanta Shortsfest – WINNER (Best Student Film)
– Popcorn Frights Film Festival
– Splat! Film Festival
– Rome International Film Festival
– Hot Springs Horror Film Festival – WINNER (Best in Category – Horror)
– NOLA Horror Film Festival
– Spooky Empire Horror Film Festival
– Brooklyn Horror Film Festival – WINNER (Best Short Film, Best Editing)
– La Mano Festival
– Razor Reel Flanders Film Festival
– Fright Night Film Festival
BFA Thesis Film for the Florida State University Film School, 2015
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?